The Senior Consultant is responsible for configuration and implementation of ERP including SAP - FICO. This includes the support in both business projects through design and implementation of FICO business solutions in SAP, and in ongoing business operations.He/She is an individual contributor with ablity to interact with a global team of functional leaders, business partners, technical experts, and articulate how to best integrate SAP technologies to deliver superior business impact.
- Understand the values and vision of the organization and align the activities accordingly
- Manage Interpersonal Relations with in and outside the team
- Understand financial processes and are able to convert these into SAP
- Provide overall technical support and functional expertise across global teams for project requirements management
- Assist business in leveraging (where advisable) standard process/system capabilities to reduce complexity and
- Working hands-on with SAP FI, CO and PS knowledge is preffered
- Ability to implement and deploy SAP financial solutions for finance, accounting, cost controls, executive controls, treasury, investment management
- Experience in SAP CIN (Country India) Version including Excise, VAT, TDS etc
- Ability to communicate effectively within and outside the team
- Willing to work in night shift throughout the year
- Should work independently with minimal supervision
- Ensure work process and functional integration across teams and assist with issue resolution
- Interact with users on a timely basis to ensure they understand and are making full use of the system capabilities
- Troubleshoot user problems, recommend and implement solutions
- Work with onsite and offshore teams, whenever needed, without compromising existing service levels and customer
- CA/ICWA/M.Com/MBA Finance
- Minimum 5 years of experience in one or more of SAP Financials modules: SAP FI, SAP CO, FSCM
- Minimum 3 years of wide-ranging experience in enterprise systems implementation and support of a live SAP environment
- Minimum 2 years of functional experience in manufacturing industry
- Experience in preparation of Balance Sheet, Profit & Loss Account with Groupings and MIS reports
- Good knowledge in Accounting Standards
- Understanding of SAP technical development environments and tools
- Expertise in proven project implementation methodology (ASAP)
- Strong initiative and a proactive mindset
- Highly adaptable and a fast learner
- Working knowledge of Core FICO concepts like New General Ledger, Account Payable, Account Receivable, Bank Accounting, Asset Accounting, Treasury, Investment Management, Cost Centre & Cost Element Accounting, Product Cost Controlling, Activity based costing, Overhead cost controlling, Profitability Analysis and Profit Centre Accounting and other FI areas is required. Report Painter / Writer reports is preferred
- Must have good analytical, statistical and problem solving skills.
- ABAP knowledge is preferred.
- Sound judgment and decision making skills. Strong work ethic.
- Excellent interpersonal/customer relation skills; excellent verbal and written communications; ability to develop and implement strategic plans.