The Hackett Group's Quantum Leap Redefines Enterprise Benchmarking Learn More
Choosing a Business Process Engineering Consulting Firm
When undertaking business process engineering initiatives, companies often employ operations consulting and strategy consulting firms for the expertise and objectivity that they can bring to the project. The selection of a consulting partner can have a major impact on the business process engineering program's prospects for success. Here are a few things to look for when choosing a consulting partner:
- A track record of experience. Consider whether the firm has a business process engineering track record that inspires confidence. Look for a firm with a clear commitment to staff your engagement with a team that has strong experience aligned with your needs. Often, consulting firms will use inexperienced consultants to staff client engagements.
- Proven practices. Look for a firm that bases its business process engineering consulting on empirical data and proven practices from world-class performance, rather than theories that may fail to generate results when they move from textbooks to the real world.
- Consistent methodology. Look for a partner that uses consistent business process engineering methodologies worldwide. They'll be able to quickly diagnose and assess performance issues and help you to prioritize your process improvement plans by the actions that will yield the greatest return in the shortest amount of time.
- Objectivity and independence. Look for a partner that provides an objective, independent performance assessment and business process engineering recommendations. By choosing a consulting firm that leverages empirical data, you'll have confidence that the recommendations will produce the expected returns.
The Hackett Group is the right choice for Business Process Engineering
As a leading global strategic advisory firm and an expert in best practice advisory, benchmarking, and transformation consulting services, the following are just a few reasons why The Hackett Group is the right partner for your business process engineering initiatives:
- The Hackett Group has a proven record of success, having partnered with over 3,500 major corporations worldwide. We've worked with 93% of the Dow Jones Industrials and nearly three-quarters of both the Fortune 100 and the DAX 30. Our business process engineering and cost reduction consulting has delivered billions of dollars in sustainable improvements for our clients. Our working capital management solutions have also helped companies release billions of dollars in cash flow improvements.
- The Hackett Group's business process engineering consulting is grounded in our renowned benchmarking data and business best practices repository. Our proven approach leverages comparable metrics and certified best practices, derived from more than 13,000 benchmarks. This enables us to provide you with fact-based business process engineering recommendations that deliver measurable return on investment.
- We can help with all of your business process analysis and improvement needs, including rapid cost reduction, performance management, strategic sourcing, shared services, finance outsourcing, and more.
To learn more about The Hackett Group's business process engineering services and solutions, contact us.