IT organizations are always striving to improve their speed and responsiveness. Participants in this quick poll from The Hackett Group will learn:
- How IT is reinventing itself as a faster, more responsive solution provider to the business: Find out what progress IT is making, and how their stakeholders see it.
- Highest impact acceleration practices: Learn what works best to improve speed and responsiveness in organizational structures, processes, technology and talent.
- Current and future-state IT speed: Compare your own development lifecycle timing with today's average and targets for 2018.
- What acceleration models IT is adopting: Single speed, two speed, multispeed? See what IT is using now, and what it intends for the future.
- How to measure speed: See what KPIs are being applied to track IT's improvement.
This short poll, which takes just a few minutes to complete, is intended for IT executives with direct responsibility for, or knowledge of, the IT function's efforts to improve the speed and responsiveness of major initiative development/delivery. Your responses will remain completely confidential. For more information about this quick poll, please contact Mimi Kelly.