Participants in The Hackett Group's 2016 Global Workforce Management performance study will learn:
- Key measures of Labor Management performance: Find out how effective and efficient your organization is with the labor scheduling, time collection, absence management and pay reporting processes.
- Best practices for System Optimization: Identify opportunities to better leverage your scheduling and timekeeping systems for optimized results.
- Difference-making practices of top performing organizations: Discover how top performing organizations leverage best practices throughout the Workforce Management process.
- How you compare to other organizations including top performers: Identify your strengths and key opportunities for improvement.
- What you can do to improve: Learn how to create a high impact Workforce Management organization that optimizes people, processes and technology.
This study is intended for Finance, GBS, HR and Payroll leaders with direct responsibility for, or knowledge of, Labor Management policies, processes and systems. Please be assured that your responses will remain completely confidential.
All participants will receive a report comparing their responses to those of comparison groups including top performers. For more information about this study, please contact Mimi Kelly.