2021 CIO Agenda: Priorities in a Time of Crisis
See how the ongoing crisis is (re)shaping the 2021 IT agenda
Participate now in The Hackett Group’s study and gain important insights on:
- Key challenges and opportunities in 2021
- How prepared your function is to meet these unique challenges
- Initiatives on the 2021 transformation agenda, and how they compare to other IT organizations
- Projected changes in IT staffing levels and operating budgets
- Specific technology deployment plans
- Broader business trends, strategic enterprise priorities and their impact on the IT agenda
What will you receive
In return for your completion of the entire study, you will receive a report with composite research results.
Please be assured that your responses will remain completely confidential and only reported in aggregate.
For more information about this performance study contact Rick Pastore, the study senior director.
The Hackett Group’s 2021 Key Issues study is open until October 30, 2020 at no cost to participants.