2021 CPO Agenda: 10 Key Issues Procurement Needs to Act on Now
Spend cost reduction tops 2021 procurement agenda
Unprecedented business disruption forced procurement organizations to refocus on supporting critical business operations and supplier relationships, resulting in a pivot toward spend cost reduction and supply assurance. The crisis and its fallout will continue to shape procurement priorities in 2021 and beyond. The Hackett Group’s 2021 Key Issues Study reveals a slate of procurement priorities that make up an aggressive and accelerated transformation agenda.
Download The Hackett Group’s insightful thought leadership paper to learn:
- 10 key issues procurement needs to act upon in 2021
- 4 emerging enterprise themes shaping the 2021 transformation agenda
- Expected growth in procurement technology adoption that enables digital transformation
- Top 8 hurdles to procurement transformation
- 10 critical actions procurement needs to take in 2021 to succeed
Form submissions have been closed.