2023 Supply Chain Agenda:
Top Priorities and Biggest Challenges in a Time of Crisis
Participate in this complimentary study to find out which priorities, goals and strategies will top the 2023 supply chain agenda.
- Share your own perspectives and gain insights around:
- What events might disrupt the supply chain agenda in 2023
- How prepared the supply chain function is to meet these unique challenges
- The strategic priorities and must-do list to enable the 2023 supply chain agenda
- Projected changes in supply chain staffing levels and operating budgets
- Where supply chain technology adoption is headed
- Performance against key supply chain metrics
The study has been significantly shortened this year: Estimated time to complete is 20 minutes.
Study participants will receive the full research report with composite results.
Your personal information will remain confidential, and your responses will remain anonymous. For more information about this study, please contact Chantel Shaw.
The Hackett Group's 2023 Key Issues Study is open until November 4, 2022, at no cost to participants.
Form submissions have been closed.