2023 Application Support Model Experiences
There is a lot of change happening within the applications support arena and leaders need to manage increasing cost-reduction pressures.
15% of polled organizations indicated that their legacy solutions will not be supported in the next 1-3 years by the software vendor (2023 The Hackett Group Key Issues study). Organizations with Digital World Class® technology functions have reduced the complexity of the application landscape with 62% fewer applications per end user. Hybrid internal/external support models are emerging to manage the wide diversity of applications. This affects experience but also cost. Digital World Class technology organizations have a 45% lower IT vendor management process cost per end user.
Participate in this IT poll and gain key insights:
- What strategies and tactics are being deployed to manage application support
- How various support options align with application ages, platforms, and usage
- What outsourcing issues arise and how SLAs address them
- Key impact of generative AI on application support
- What support methodologies are most used and why
The poll should take only 10 minutes to complete. Please be assured that your responses will remain completely confidential.