Diploma: Sharpen your GBS leadership skills
Designed for GBS center managers with team lead responsibilities, the Diploma in Global Business Services provides in-depth training on the key activities and skills required to run single or multifunctional teams within a shared services/GBS environment. This qualification builds on the certificate program and is grounded in the expert knowledge of The Hackett Group and the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA).
The course offering focuses on four key areas:
- Strategy and information
- Service delivery placement and process
- Organisation and governance
- Service and transformation management
Designed to accommodate different learning styles while maintaining the assessment rigor of a best practice qualification, the Diploma in Global Business Services offers:
- Comprehensive study of broad GBS issues as well as service specifics
- Flexible online learning, 24/7 availability and access from anywhere
- Self-guided pace that fits around business cycles and projects
- Computer-based, objective test exams at over 5,500 worldwide centers
Once individuals earn the diploma qualification, they gain lifetime access through subscription to the learning and knowledge portal – a great way for companies to develop and retain the best talent. Take the next step toward world-class GBS. Download the syllabus for the Diploma in Global Business Services now.