2019 Contingent Workforce and VMS Study
Participate in The Hackett Group’s 2019 Contingent Workforce Study and you will learn:
- Top strategies for reaping the rewards of contingent workforce management including the practices of top performers
- How your contingent workforce management success metrics compare to top performers
- Best practices in attracting and retaining a high-performing contingent workforce
- Top contingent workforce challenges facing organizations today
- Barriers, drivers, and challenges of using vendor management systems (VMS) and managed service providers (MSP)
- Benefits achieved using VMS and MSP
This study is intended for leaders in procurement, HR and payroll who have direct responsibility for managing key segments of the contingent labor workforce lifecycle. Participate now and you will receive a complimentary aggregate version of the results. Please be assured that your responses will remain completely confidential.
The Hackett Group’s 2019 Contingent Workforce and VMS Study is open until September 15, 2019 at no cost to participants. For more information about this study, please contact Carrie Thomas.