Key Benchmarking Practices of World-Class Companies
What do world-class athletes and world-class companies have in common? Both commit to measuring and fine-tuning their performance in an ongoing quest to achieve ever greater performance levels. They also share common approaches to continuously improving performance. Benchmarking is a key strategy employed by world-class organizations to reach and sustain peak performance. And with fewer “easy answers” for doing more with less, benchmarking is especially valuable.
Download our paper and learn:
- Why benchmarking remains a perennial business improvement strategy
- Three key concepts that guide world-class organizations and enable them to do more with less
- World-class operational and productivity metrics
- The correlation between business agility and cost improvements
- How benchmarks can help garner stakeholder support