Covid-19: How HR organizations are managing the crisis and what’s next?
In response to the COVID-19 crisis, HR organizations have implemented measures to confront immediate challenges. However, now HR must plan for a return to the next normal, which is not yet fully understood, and complicated by a looming recession.
Participants in this poll will learn:
- Impact: How HR was impacted most
- Response: How organizations responded, and which strategies were most effective
- Practices: What practices will be operationalized as recovery starts
- Obstacles: Which factors limited HR’s ability to respond effectively
- Issues: The most pressing issues organizations must deal with once the crisis eases, and how they plan to address them
- Next Normal: What major changes in the HR operating model that organizations anticipate coming out of the crisis
Who should participate
This quick poll is intended for HR staff with broad visibility of the COVID-19 crisis response and post-crisis planning. If you are not the best person to respond to this questionnaire, please forward it to the appropriate individual within your organization.
What will you receive
In return for your participation, you will receive an instant report of consolidated results, and a full report with more in-depth analysis in May.
Poll duration and data confidentiality
The poll should take only about 10 minutes to complete. Please be assured that your response will remain completely confidential. If you have questions or would like more information about this poll, please contact Carrie Thomas.
The Hackett Group’s Responding to the Covid-19 Crisis complimentary poll is open until May 1, 2020 at no cost to participants.