Equipping Leaders to Succeed in the New Workplace
Continued business disruption and workplace transformation have exposed a pressing need to equip managers with new skills to guide the organization in a volatile and uncertain environment. It’s no surprise then, that the Hackett Group’s 2023 Key Issues study uncovered improving leadership skills as the top issue for HR this year – up from the seventh spot on last year’s list. While HR executives clearly see the importance of this objective, many expressed low confidence in their ability to deliver improvements. Strategies and practices must be evaluated, and new methods employed, if meaningful progress is to be made.
Participate in the Developing People Leaders for the New Workplace poll to:
- Understand how changes in the business and work environment are driving the need for new and better people management skills
- Discover the “must-have” skills for effective people managers today and in the future
- Pinpoint the most used and effective methods for developing these skills
- Identify emerging best practices you should adopt
- Learn how improving people management skills drives better employee engagement, retention and performance
This poll is intended for leadership development and talent management professionals with responsibility for, or knowledge of, their organizations’ leadership and people management development strategies and practices.
The poll should take only 5-7 minutes to complete! Please be assured that your responses will remain completely confidential. For more information about this quick poll contact Tony DiRomualdo, Senior Research Director.
The Hackett Group’s Developing People Leaders for the New Workplace quick poll is open until April 14, 2023 at no cost to participants.
Form submissions have been closed.