How IT Can Support Digital Business Transformation
Digital transformation initiatives can lower the transaction process cost of business services functions by 40%, according to research from The Hackett Group. Moreover, the IT function can shave 14% off its overall spending through digital transformation. But to realize these benefits, IT functions must enable new business capabilities that position their organizations to compete in the digital business era.
Download this complimentary research for the following insights:
- Explore the five digital capabilities IT must master to enable digital transformation
- Learn specific actions IT can take to improve effectiveness
- Find out how your project delivery speed compares with other IT functions
- Understand the four main components of analytics infrastructure
- See recommended levers for each digital IT capability