Key Imperatives for GBS Talent Management in the Digital Era
Digital transformation is forcing global business services (GBS) organizations to consider a new talent management strategy. To meet changing enterprise needs, GBS talent management must address three key imperatives: elevating talent management capabilities, offering professional education to build a versatile knowledge-based workforce and increasing focus on retaining key skills.
Download this article and learn:
- Key steps to fill the critical knowledge-based skills gap and create a digital GBS organization
- How to elevate GBS talent management capabilities in the age of robotic process automation and other digital transformation initiatives
- key role of the talent management lifecycle in developing a successful, agile GBS talent workforce
- Actionable steps for building a versatile knowledge-based workforce
- Retaining critical skills in a time of transition