Enabling an Agile Enterprise Through Supply Chain Analytics
Finding better ways to manage ever-increasing supply chain complexity is a key for organizations to develop competitive advantage. Organizations are shifting from linear models to network models where customers, suppliers and other trading partners are increasingly interconnected and sharing information. Operating successfully in this environment, which is characterized by a constantly accelerating rate of change and shorter decision windows, requires enterprise agility driven by strong supply chain analytic capabilities.
Download The Hackett Group’s Enabling an Agile Enterprise Through Supply Chain Analytics and learn:
- Examples of how analytical tools can improve supply chain performance
- Key trends in supply chain analytics
- Where your organization is on the supply chain analytics maturity curve
- Best practices for an agile supply chain across process, people and technology
- Rules of the road for advancing supply chain analytic capabilities