The Supply Chain's Role in Improving New Product Development
Factors such as time-to-market, cost and launch readiness are critical to new product development (NPD) success in the marketplace – and all are areas in which the supply chain can and should play a pivotal role.
Download our article and learn more, including:
- The supply chain’s role in enhancing NPD stage-gate decision making
- Best practices to tackle common NPD challenges
- Maturity of your supply chain’s involvement in NPD
- Key supply chain considerations across the plan, procure, make and deliver processes that can impact NPD success
- Rules of the road for enhancing NPD capabilities