Working Capital Efficiency: Improving the Economic Return from M&A
Companies routinely leave cash on the table during mergers and acquisitions (M&A), according to a statistical analysis of the relationship between M&A activity and the working capital performance of 1,000 top firms. But working capital can be the cheapest source of capital for an acquiring company during an M&A event. Find out why there are compelling reasons to consider working capital improvements throughout the M&A life cycle.
Download this complimentary research to learn more including:
- Specific actions you can take to enhance working capital after a merger
- Key indicators that a target company is a good candidate for working capital improvement
- Working capital opportunities at each stage of the M&A life cycle
- Typical finance integration challenges that can negatively impact working capital
- A summary of working capital considerations for buyers