The Working Capitalist - Spring 2016
Working capital or cash flow performance is often seen as a measure of a company’s operating health. This issue of The Working Capitalist will help you assess and improve the health of your working capital practices, with special emphasis on making the cash collections process more effective and contracting sensibly to enable strong cash flow.
Download our newsletter and you will learn:
- How to quickly assess your working capital effectiveness
- The 5 stages of working capital maturity
- Why your organization should have a dedicated collections team
- The factors that drive a cash-flow-balanced contract
- 3 ways to sustain working capital improvements