Forging a Digital Path to World-Class HR
Discover new opportunities for major performance gains for HR organizations
World-class human resources organizations have a quantifiable performance advantage, which includes spending 26% less than typical HR groups and requiring 32% less staff. Digital technologies provide further opportunities to accelerate progress; some organizations have made significant strides toward world class in under two years.
Download this complimentary research and learn more including:
- HR FTEs and budgets Trend
- Key strategies used by world-class HR organizations to achieve superior performance
- Specific efficiency and effectiveness performance metrics illustrating where world class outperforms and by how much
- Differences between world class and peer HR FTEs by process category
- How digital technologies are changing HR’s operations and ability to generate insights
- What is the focus of HR digital transformation initiatives
- Estimated cost savings from the adoption of digital technologies
- Four tips to jumpstart HR’s digital transformation
Form submissions have been closed.