Enterprise Performance Management: Capitalizing on Modern Technology to Advance Integrated Planning
September 9, 2021 | 3 PM BST / 4 PM CET / 10 AM EDT
Join Matthew Cartwright and Faisal Siddiqui to learn what leading planning integration looks like, traditional barriers to progress, and modern tech platforms like OneStream
that can help overcome these
Webinar - First Steps in Realizing Significant Value from Enterprise Data Management
August 18, 2021 | 1 PM EDT / 10 AM PDT - The new Oracle EPM Enterprise license model has provided clients with the ability to expand its usage of technology to the full office of the CFO beyond immediate in-scope modules/processes. One included feature in the new license model, that now can be leveraged to manage and govern metadata, migrate approvals from email or hallway-based process, and minimize manual data entry is Enterprise Data Management (EDM).
Let us guide you on your EPM roadmap. We will show how significant value can be realized by turning on EDM in the beginning of that journey. Experts will demonstrate a rapid start in the included sandbox and prepare for expansion into the rest of the enterprise.
Session topics Include:
• How EDM and governance ties the suite together
• Where to start on this Journey with EDM
• Tips and tricks related to EDM usage and set-up
• Case study examples
Save Your Place
Webinar - Virtual World-Class Human Resource Sessions
August 26, 2021 | 1 PM EDT / 10 AM PDT - In these uncertain times, learn essential actions that can yield a significant, positive impact in the near term and can be catalysts for performance improvement in the longer term.
Join our experts for this human resources (HR) leadership webinar, we will focus on key global trends shaping the future of HR. Find out how world-class performing companies are refining their strategy to optimize their service delivery model and build effective digital capabilities within HR.
Session topics include:
• Building your digital transformation roadmap: Provide a framework to align technology to an overall HR and talent strategy, assess your current state, prioritize a roadmap towards the future that engages employees, enables a modern HR operating model, and optimizes HR service delivery.
• Recruiting and onboarding in the post pandemic world: Highlighting alternative recruiting strategies, the importance of internal mobility, onboarding for success and delivering an employee experience to reduce turnover.
Webinar - Building Critical Foundational Skills for Your GBS Organization
September 9, 2021 | 2 PM BST / 3 PM CET / 9 AM EDT - Join The Hackett Institute to learn the critical skills needed to drive digital transformation success within GBS organizations and how our professional development programs have helped over 450 companies attract and retain talent.