- Executive Advisory
How to Choose an Executive Advisory Partner
An executive advisory service can be a valuable ally for busy executives as they strive to lead their organizations through today’s volatile business environment. In deciding which executive advisory firm to partner with, consider:
- Is the advice that the executive advisory firm provides grounded in proven practices backed by empirical data? Is there good reason to trust in the recommendations that you will receive?
- Does the executive advisory firm provide a strong element of on-demand service, so that you can access valuable insight when you want, at any time that your busy schedule allows?
- How broad and deep is the executive advisory firm’s expertise? Will the advisory staff of experts be valuable partners for strategic as well as tactical decision-making? Do they have practical, real-world implementation experience?
The Hackett Group Delivers Superior Executive Advisory Services
The Hackett Group, a leading global strategy and operations consulting firm, delivers executive advisory programs grounded in empirical data and proven practices. Drawing on years of experience working with major companies world-wide, we provide trustworthy advice on strategic and tactical matters. The Hackett Group offers executive advisory programs tailored toward particular functions, providing fact-based insight into function-specific issues such as finance strategy, HR strategy, and IT metrics, as well as cross-functional concerns such as process transformation or continuous process improvement.
Insight On Demand from Our Best Practices Intelligence Center™
The Hackett Group’s executive advisory programs deliver unparalleled on-demand service leveraging the insights from our Best Practices Intelligence Center™. A fully searchable online repository, the Member Center provides on-demand access to invaluable business resources:
- The world’s most comprehensive benchmark and best practices insights. Derived from more than 16,500 benchmarking engagements conducted by The Hackett Group with nearly 5,900 major enterprises around the globe, our repository specifies more than 2,800 best practices across nearly 100 distinct process areas. Our best practices database also features implementation advice that addresses the prerequisites and the risks associated with particular practices, as well as how to mitigate those risks.
- Cutting edge research reports from The Hackett Group, offering empirical insight into today’s pressing challenges and opportunities.
- Member-generated content and commentary.
As a member of a Hackett Group executive advisory program, you’ll have access to our experienced team of consultants and practitioners. Our advisors leverage our industry-leading benchmarking and best practices database to provide you with proven practices to address crucial strategic and operational issues.
The Hackett Group organizes a range of events exclusively for our executive advisory program members, including presentations, conferences, and webcasts. Members can also download presentations and other materials from past events.