- Sourcing and Procurement Strategy
- Sourcing and Procurement Executive Advisory
Sourcing and Procurement Executive Advisory: Do you have fact-based insight into world-class procurement?
The Hackett Group’s Sourcing and Procurement Executive Advisory Program provides timely assistance, best-practice insights and guidance from experienced senior business advisors who have helped build world-class procurement functions across every industry.
Unrivaled insight that drives business process improvement and sourcing and procurement transformation
Advisory members have access to:
- Advisors with real-world sourcing and procurement process transformation experience
- World-class procurement metrics and measurement tools
- Analysis and insight into world-class practices, published in our Book of Numbers™ Research Series and research archive
- Customized executive briefings tailored to your organization
- Peer interaction and learning opportunities
What makes the difference?
The Hackett Group’s business advisory program is designed to guide executives through their most impactful and difficult decisions – sourcing and procurement strategy, organizational posture, talent, cost reduction – helping them to realize value for procurement as well as the broader enterprise.
The program brings fact-based research and seasoned veterans to bear – challenging and supporting you with external perspectives on what good looks like, pragmatic performance optimization guidance and empirical, fact based insight into how to get there.
- Advisor access: Advisors fulfill requests on demand for best practice insights, data, and recommendations support both planning and implementation phases of an advisory member’s sourcing and procurement initiatives.
- Facilitated briefings: Advisor-led briefing sessions customized to discuss key issues that impact your business. Briefings may be in the form of a presentation to key stakeholders or a workshop to help accelerate a key learning from the advisory program.
- Performance studies and value accelerators: A rolling series of topical and process-based surveys on key areas of interest to the member community. Performance studies identify key business issues and emerging best practices that can improve operational excellence and competitive advantage. Value accelerators are pre-packaged, “health check” tools tenable rapid assessment of procurement service delivery model elements and process capability maturity.
- Best practice research: Provides objective, empirically based analysis and insight into the performance metrics and best practices of world-class companies.
- Peer interaction: Program members may participate in peer interaction events.