- Sourcing and Procurement Strategy
- Sourcing and Procurement Transformation
Sourcing and Procurement Transformation: Are you enabling enterprise performance and value?
The Hackett Group® helps businesses design an effective sourcing and procurement strategy. We show organizations, how to craft their organization’s journey to world-class performance by providing insights on the business best practices, processes and process metrics that world-class organizations adopt for purchase-to-pay process design, organizational design, globalization, as well as solution selection and implementation. Our experienced senior transformation advisors quickly diagnose current performance and quantify the cost opportunity of driving the organization to perform at world-class levels, working collaboratively with key stakeholders to developdrive the process transformation roadmap.
Improving the organization’s roles and influence, shifting operating costs and investments to strategic activities, maximizing the effectiveness and efficiency of transactional processes, and planning for the best policies and solutions are all key elements on the path to top performance.
Accelerate your journey toward world-class performance
With experience that spans every facet of sourcing and procurement, Hackett Consulting® Unit can help you bring your vision to reality – redesigning your sourcing and procurement strategy, processes, organization and supporting technology in ways that deliver immediate and lasting value. Our comprehensive sourcing and procurement transformation services focus on:
- Sourcing and procurement transformation, including:
- Source-to-pay process design and improvement
- Organizational design
- Sourcing and outsourcing strategy
- Technology selection and implementation
- Spend analysis and opportunity assessments
- Strategic sourcing support, including low cost country sourcing, reverse auction and e-sourcing services
- Category management support, including category-specific tools and accelerators (RFP templates, sample policies, etc.)
- Procurement organization effectiveness and training
- Procurement staff augmentation
- Governance techniques (demand management, supplier relationship management, and risk/compliance management)
- Global supplier identification, qualification and negotiations
What makes the difference?
The Hackett Group helps sourcing and procurement executives understand the secrets to world-class procurement performance. Weand provide advice on selecting the right procurement metrics and developing a sound sourcing and procurement strategy by shedding light on how world-class procurement functions provide higher levels of efficiency and effectiveness at a lower cost. Working collaboratively with you, our team uses a data-driven framework to assist the decision-making process in the areas of talent management, organizational design, and service delivery model design and implementation.