Companies looking to make their supply chain operations more efficient and effective can benefit from the independent expertise of a supply chain consulting firm. When deciding which supply chain consulting firm to partner with, a company should carefully consider the candidates in terms of their experience, methodologies and global reach.
The Hackett Group delivers deep experience and fact-based advice
The Hackett Group®, a leading global strategy and operations consulting firm, offers experienced, expert consulting services that drive measurable improvements in the efficiency and effectiveness of our clients’ operations:
- The Hackett Group has a track record of proven success, having worked with nearly 8,800 of the world’s leading companies, including 97% of the Dow Jones Industrials, 93% of the Fortune 100, 73% of the DAX 40 and 52% of the FTSE 100. Our supply chain consulting and other types of operations consulting have delivered billions of dollars in sustainable operations improvements for our clients, and our working capital management solutions have helped clients free up billions of dollars in improved cash flow.
- Our supply chain consulting, like all of our consulting services, is backed by our world-leading process benchmarking and best practices repository. Built on more than 25,000 business benchmarking engagements with major companies from around the globe and rigorously correlating practice with performance, this unmatched intellectual capital enables The Hackett Group to deliver supply chain consulting services that are backed by empirical data and proven results.
- With offices in the Americas, Europe, and Asia, clients in more than 60 countries, and deep experience and expertise in offshoring and global business services, The Hackett Group is the ideal partner to help you achieve operational excellence across your supply chain.
The Hackett Group’s supply chain consulting services
The Hackett Group offers an executive advisory program specifically tailored to the needs of procurement executives, as well as on-site supply chain consulting services supporting all facets of procurement and supply chain management, including:
- Organizational design, encompassing options such as procurement outsourcing, offshoring, and shared services.
- Purchase-to-pay process design and implementation, including benchmarking, gap analysis, and business process change management.
- Talent management, oriented toward critical skills like supply market intelligence and supplier relationship management.
- Selection and implementation of supply chain IT systems.