Enabling Business Process Change
World-class organizations leverage business process change as a means to improve performance, reduce costs, and increase profitability. As a result, these top-performing businesses are better able to respond to shifting markets and intensifying cost pressures. When planned and implemented effectively, business process change initiatives result in permanent operational improvements that can help achieve sustainable competitive advantage.
Business process change success factors
If your organization is initiating a business process change program, the following factors can help ensure the program delivers the results you’re seeking:
- Executive level support and commitment to the business process change initiative – the more visible, the better.
- A compelling business case based on empirical data that places the business process change program in the context of corporate strategy and lays out tangible objectives.
- Ongoing communication efforts that clearly convey to all participants and affected parties the program’s goals and the implementation plan, including roles, responsibilities and milestones.
- Sound business process change methodologies that are grounded in proven practices and quantifiable results – not just textbook theories.
- Implementing “quick wins” to build confidence in the business process change program among the executive team and the workforce.
Another key factor in bringing about successful business process change is to choose the right consulting partner to assist you.
The Hackett Group delivers superior business process change solutions
The Hackett Group® is a leading operations and strategy consulting firm. Here is how we ensure our clients achieve the results they want from a business process change program:
- Track record of proven results. We’ve worked with thousands of major companies from all around the world, including 97% of the Dow Jones Industrials, 93% of the Fortune 100, 73% of the DAX 40 and 52% of the FTSE 100. We’ve delivered billions of dollars in sustainable cost reductions to our clients, billions of dollars of cash flow improvements as well as dramatic improvements in operational effectiveness.
- Experience and expertise. The Hackett Group provides experience and expertise across the full range of business operations, including: finance, IT, HR, procurement and supply chain, working capital management and cash flow analysis, shared services and global business services, and enterprise performance management. We’re your solution for business strategy and operations consulting services.
- Benchmarking and best practices. The Hackett Group offers superior intellectual capital in the form of our leading edge benchmarking and best practices database, based on more than 25,000 benchmarking engagements we have performed with the world’s largest companies. The Hackett Group’s Best Practices Intelligence Center™ of performance metrics and best practices contains more than 2,000 Hackett-Certified® practices that provide a blueprint for achieving world-class performance and the results you can expect to gain when you apply them. This allows us to quickly assess current performance and accelerate your business transformation journey guided by empirical data.
Learn more about The Hackett Group’s business process change solutions and services, contact us.