- IT Strategy
- IT Executive Advisory
IT Executive Advisory: Do You Have Fact-Based Insight Into World-Class IT?
The Hackett Group’s IT Enterprise Executive Advisory Program offers a membership-based service that provides access to our unmatched intellectual capital and infuses it with guidance from senior business advisors – helping you to realize your objectives faster, with greater value.
Unrivaled insights that drive process improvement and IT transformation
Advisory members have access to:
- Advisors with real-world IT business process change experience
- World-class IT metrics and measurement tools
- Analysis and insight into world-class IT practices, published in our Book of Numbers™ research series and research archive
- Customized executive briefings tailored to your organization
- Peer interaction and learning opportunities
What makes the difference?
The Hackett Group’s business advisory program is designed to guide executives through their most impactful and difficult decisions – IT strategy, organizational posture, talent, cost reduction – helping them to realize value for IT as well as the broader enterprise.
The program brings empirical research and seasoned veterans to bear – challenging and supporting you with external perspectives on what good looks like, pragmatic business best practices guidance and fact-based insights into how to get there.
- Advisor access: Advisors fulfill requests on demand for best practice insights, data and recommendations to support both planning and implementation phases of an advisory member’s IT initiatives.
- Facilitated briefings: Advisor-led briefing sessions customized to discuss key issues that impact your business. Briefings may be in the form of a presentation to key stakeholders or a workshop to help accelerate a key learning from the advisory program.
- Performance studies and value accelerators: A rolling series of topical and process-based surveys on key areas of interest to the member community. Performance studies identify key business issues and emerging best practices that can improve operational excellence and competitive advantage. Value accelerators are pre-packaged, “health check” tools to enable rapid assessment of IT service delivery model elements and process capability maturity.
- Best practice research: Provides objective, empirically based analysis and insight into the performance metrics and best practices of world-class companies.
- Peer interaction: Program members may participate in peer interaction events.