The right business advisory service can help your business rise to the challenges and leverage the opportunities presented by today’s complex global economy. When choosing a business advisory partner to work with, key considerations include:
- Is the advice that the business advisory provides grounded in proven practices backed by empirical data? How strong is the evidence behind the advisory’s recommendations? Do they have practical, real-world implementation experience?
- What is the scope of the business advisory’s expertise? Can the advisory deliver function-specific insight as well as insight into cross-functional, enterprise-wide concerns? Day-to-day operations as well as long-term strategy?
- To what degree does the business advisory provider allow for on-demand access to the advisory service? Is it available to you anytime, from anywhere?
The Hackett Group Delivers Trusted, Fact-Based Business Advisory
The Hackett Group®, a leading global strategy and operations consulting firm, offers evidence-based business advisory programs to assist executives on issues of strategy development as well as day-to-day operations. We offer function-specific expertise in all the major business functions as well as expertise in enterprise-wide concerns such as business performance management and business process outsourcing. Function-specific advisory programs are available for finance, HR, IT, procurement, and global business services.
On-Demand Insight from the Best Practices Intelligence Center™
The Hackett Group’s business advisory programs give you on-demand access to insights from our comprehensive Best Practices Intelligence Center™. This searchable online repository, unmatched in its depth and scope, places a wealth of strategic and operational resources at your fingertips:
- The Hackett Group’s renowned benchmark and best practice database. Grounded in The Hackett Group’s more than 23,200 benchmarking engagements with nearly 8,425 major corporations world-wide, this repository delivers more than 2,000 best practices across nearly 100 process areas. Our best practices repository also conveys valuable implementation guidance, with special attention to prerequisites, enablers, risks and risk mitigation.
- The Hackett Group’s research reports, delivering empirical insight into emerging trends, opportunities and practices.
- Member-generated content such as presentations and commentary.
Our advisory programs provide you with fast access to our veteran team of consultants and practitioners who leverage their deep experience and The Hackett Group’s best practice database to deliver fact-based insight into specific functional challenges or enterprise issues such as performance optimization and change management.
Participants in The Hackett Group’s business advisory programs also gain access to members-only conferences and webcasts, as well as to downloadable archived presentations from past events.
To learn more about The Hackett Group’s business advisory programs, as well as our solutions for specific needs such as enterprise performance management, cash flow management, finance outsourcing and more, contact us.