The Hackett Group’s Finance Enterprise Executive Advisory Program offers a membership-based service that provides access to our unmatched intellectual capital and infuses it with guidance from experts – helping you to realize your objectives faster, with greater value.
Unrivaled insight that drives process improvement and finance transformation
Advisory members have access to:
- Experts with real-world finance business process changeexperience
- World-class finance metrics and measurement tools
- Analysis and insight into world-class finance practices, published in our Book of Numbers® research series and research archive
- Customized executive briefings tailored to your organization
- Peer interaction and learning opportunities
What makes the difference?
The Hackett Group’s business advisory program is designed to guide executives through their most impactful and difficult decisions – finance strategy, organizational posture, talent, cost reduction – helping them to realize value for finance as well as the broader enterprise.
The program brings empirical research and seasoned veterans to bear – challenging and supporting you with external perspectives on what good looks like, pragmatic business best practices guidance and fact-based insight into how to get there.
- Advisor access: Experts fulfill requests on demand for best practice insights, data, and recommendations to support both planning and implementation phases of an advisory member’s finance initiatives.
- Facilitated briefings: Expert-led briefing sessions customized to discuss key issues that impact your business. Briefings may be in the form of a presentation to key stakeholders or a workshop to help accelerate a key learning from the advisory program.
- Performance studies and value accelerators: A rolling series of topical and process-based surveys on key areas of interest to the member community. Performance studies identify key business issues and emerging best practices that can improve operational excellence and competitive advantage. Value accelerators are pre-packaged, “health check” tools to enable rapid assessment of finance service delivery model elements and process capability maturity.
- Best practice research: Provides objective, empirically based analysis and insight into the performance metrics and best practices of world-class companies.
- Peer interaction: Program members may participate in peer interaction events.