- HR Strategy
- HR Executive Advisory
HR Executive Advisory: Do you have fact-based insight into world-class HR?
The Hackett Group’s HR Executive Advisory Program provides timely assistance, best-practice insights and guidance from experienced senior business advisors who have helped build world-class HR functions across every industry.
Unrivaled insight that drive business process improvement and HR transformation
Advisory members have access to:
- Advisors with real-world HR process transformation experience
- World-class HR metrics and measurement tools
- Analysis and insight into world-class practices, published in our Book of Numbers™ Research Series and research archive
- Customized executive briefings tailored to your organization
- Peer interaction and learning opportunities
What makes the difference?
The Hackett Group’s business advisory program is designed to guide executives through their most impactful and difficult decisions – HR strategy, organizational posture, talent, cost reduction – helping them to realize value for HR as well as the broader enterprise.
The program brings fact-based research and seasoned veterans to bear – challenging and supporting you with external perspectives on what good looks like, pragmatic performance optimization guidance and empirical, fact based insight into how to get there.
- Advisor access: Advisors fulfill requests on demand for best practice insights, data, and recommendations to support both planning and implementation phases of an advisory member’s HR initiatives.
- Facilitated briefings: Advisor-led briefing sessions customized to discuss key issues that impact your business. Briefings may be in the form of a presentation to key stakeholders or a workshop to help accelerate a key learning from the advisory program.
- Performance studies and value accelerators: A rolling series of topical and process-based surveys on key areas of interest to the member community. Performance studies identify key business issues and emerging best practices that can improve operational excellence and competitive advantage. Value accelerators are pre-packaged, “health check” tools to enable rapid assessment of HR service delivery model elements and process capability maturity.
- Best practice research: Provides objective, empirically based analysis and insight into the performance metrics and best practices of world-class companies.