2020 Procurement Key Issues: Achieving Procurement Excellence in the Age of Digital Disruption
2020 Outlook: What’s in store for procurement organizations
In 2020, procurement is facing a dual challenge: reduce costs – both internal and external — and add value. But just cutting cost is not enough. In the digital economy, organizations, both at the enterprise and functional level, must continually reinvent themselves to keep up with the pace of change.
Download our complimentary report to learn:
- Top 10 priorities for procurement professionals in 2020
- Five critical gaps that must be addressed to meet procurement’s goals
- Business issues that are shaping procurement’s priorities
- The impact on key aspects of procurement’s service delivery model
- Strategic implications for your organization
Form submissions have been closed.