What Surprises Are in Store for HR in 2023?
We invite you to participate in The Hackett Group’s 2023 HR Agenda and Key Issues Study, focused on understanding the top priorities, goals and strategies for HR in the upcoming year.
Share your own perspectives and in return gain insights, including:
- Driving business trends and strategic priorities of the enterprise expected to shape the HR agenda in 2023.
- 2023 key priorities, plans and challenges for HR organizations.
- Projected changes in HR workloads, staffing levels, operating budgets and technology spending.
- Must-do HR improvement initiatives for enabling success in 2023.
- The latest trends in AI, hybrid working and talent planning strategies and capabilities.
This study is divided into three sections – demographic, HR-function-specific and enterprise-level questions. The estimated time to complete is 20 to 30 minutes.
Study participants will receive an anonymized research report with composite results and an exclusive invitation to a webcast that will delve into important findings from the research. Additionally, participants completing the HR function section will see a readiness assessment highlighting key strengths and priority development opportunities for their organizations.
Your personal information will remain confidential, and your responses will remain anonymous. For more information about this study, please contact Tony DiRomualdo.
The Hackett Group's 2023 Key Issues Study is open until November 4, 2022, at no cost to participants.
Form submissions have been closed.