Practical Guide to Change Your IT’s Culture
In the fight to remain relevant as businesses adopt more self-managed cloud solutions and defer more IT services to third party providers, IT organizations mandate is to change the legacy culture into a more nimble, innovative one. Pursuing an innovation culture is not a simple feat and requires a programmatic approach.
Download The Hackett Group’s paper and you will learn:
- How to define the type of IT culture your organization needs
- Steps to develop the culture development worksheet, which critical behaviors to include
- Top culture-change roadblocks and how to avoid them
- Tips from other organizations to successfully change IT organization culture
- Recommendations for your organization