Leveraging the Management Business Review to Drive Integrated Business Planning
Integrated business planning (IBP) can dramatically improve the company’s ability to realize its strategic objectives. Properly setting up the MBR (management business review) is a critical success factor for implementing IBP (integrated business process) most of the time overlooked. Because IBP brings tangible financial benefits, C-suites have a natural interest in having this prime leadership meeting driving IBP process effectiveness and efficiency.
Download The Hackett Group’s Point of View paper and learn:
- Top reasons to enhance IBP with the MBR
- How IBP best practice framework is building on S&OP
- MBR key decision/escalation items
- Critical MBR success factors
- The Hackett Group’s IBP transformation methodology