Profit from Balancing Your Inventory: Reaching and Moving the Service Level–Inventory Curve
Effectively managing inventory levels to meet customer demand is a balancing act for organizations. It requires balancing inventory against service level targets, working capital goals, expediting costs, supply chain constraints, and other business priorities as they strive to optimize stock levels across their networks. Organizations can profit from a proactive program to improve inventory management, first by reaching the service level-inventory investment curve, then by moving it.
Download The Hackett Group’s “Profit from Balancing Your Inventory” paper and gain insights on:
- Impacts of unbalanced inventory and the benefits of addressing it
- How to identify balanced inventory requirements
- Steps to reach – and move – the service level-inventory investment curve
- How to drive higher service levels with less inventory
- An approach to getting started on balancing inventory