Integrated Business Planning: Making Planning a Strategic Differentiator
Is your company on the path to best in class Integrated Business Planning?
Top-performing companies have moved beyond traditional, tactical sales and operational planning (S&OP) to more integrated business planning (IBP), which adds a layer of strategic and financial planning to the mix. What will it take for your company to reap the benefits from IBP, e.g., supporting sales growth, reducing cost-to-serve, and improving working capital efficiency?
Download The Hackett Group’s Integrated Business Planning: Making Planning a Strategic Differentiator and you will learn what best-in-class looks like:
- Use The Hackett Group’s IBP maturity model and select industry benchmarks to identify your company’s current IBP maturity / capability gaps and where you aspire to be
- Learn best practices employed by top performers
- Understand key benefits from adopting IBP
- Leverage key implementation lessons learned and how to overcome typical barriers other companies have faced
- Get The Hackett Group’s perspective on moving down the path to best-in-class IBP