2022 Supplier Diversity Study: The Journey to Support Diverse Suppliers on a Global Basis
The Hackett Group has been researching supplier diversity since 2005. We know that supplier diversity has long been on the agenda for North American companies, but it is steadily becoming a focus for organizations across the globe. How does your procurement team measure up? What advanced practices have been established? How much further do you need to go to create robust capabilities to manage supplier diversity on a global basis?
Participate in the complimentary 2022 Supplier Diversity Study and gain insight into how your organization compares with others regarding:
- Global supplier diversity program objectives, internal diversity and inclusion culture, and supplier diversity program trends
- Maturity of supplier diversity programs and what supplier diversity best practices are being used
- Investment in supplier diversity programs
- Governance of supplier diversity programs
- Differences in program scope and capabilities across geographic areas
Participation time and complimentary report
We estimate that it will take approximately 30 to 45 minutes to answer all study questions. Findings from this study can be used to compare your supplier diversity program with other organizations, and identify opportunities for further development and expansion in geographic scope. All participants will receive a report with aggregate study results will be distributed to all participants.
Confidentiality and contact
All respondent and individual company information will remain completely confidential. For more information about the study, please contact Amy Hillcox.
The Hackett Group’s 2022 Supplier Diversity Study is open until June 17, 2022, at no cost to participants.