How GBS Operations Can Generate Substantial Benefits for Supply Chain
Supply chain is emerging as the next functional area to realize the benefits of the GBS model, which has already generated substantial benefits across back office functions including finance and procurement. GBS operations have generated initial operating cost reductions ranging from 20 to 50%, when implemented effectively. World-class GBS operations deliver an average year-on-year savings of 8% in addition to annual improvements in productivity, customer service and quality.
Download The Hackett Group’s Global Business Services for Supply Chain Operations and learn:
- Top trends and best practices in GBS for supply chain
- Key ways supply chain GBS differs from back office GBS
- Real-life examples of companies migrating supply chain processes into GBS operations
- A 10-step approach for developing a supply chain GBS operation
- Expected benefits of supply chain GBS