The World-Class Performance Advantage: Why World-Class IT Costs 21% Less and Requires 32% Fewer FTEs
Is Your IT Organization Close to World-Class Performance? Learn Key Benchmarks and Actionable Steps to Close the Gap
World-class IT organizations have an undeniable performance advantage. They significantly outperform their peer group in IT service delivery cost and productivity, operating at 21% lower cost. Moreover, world-class IT allocates a much smaller percentage of IT resources to “run” activities. For a typical company with $10 billion in revenue, attaining world-class performance represents as much as $41 million in potential savings annually.
The bottom line: Achieving world class IT yields a significant cost and productivity advantage and allows IT to focus on higher value “build” activities.
Download our paper to learn more about the performance advantage of world-class IT:
- 5 actionable steps: Why and how to achieve world-class IT performance
- Key benchmarks: Specific measures of world-class IT vs. peers
- Digital transformation: What it means for IT and how to embrace it
- Customer-centricity: How to be more customer focused
- IT skills reboot: How the skills of world-class IT differ