Talent development for global business services (GBS) process team leaders and managers or senior associates preparing for managerial roles.
The Diploma in GBS comprises 10 courses from which you will learn and develop the skills and competencies to support a GBS organization’s strategic objectives and performance optimization.
Developed by The Hackett Institute’s global experts on what it takes to build a Digital World Class™ GBS organization, the Diploma-level curriculum provides deep insights into the four key pillars of success:
- Strategic Alignment
- Service Delivery Model (SDM)
- Service Management Framework (SMF)
- Integrated Transformation Management Framework
The result is a broad perspective and set of skills relevant to increasingly integrated GBS operations and the future of work. Your managers and senior associates will feel confident in their ability to deliver the organization’s continuous improvement and transformation strategies and lead their teams to meet business objectives.
- Acquire an industry-leading and globally recognized professional qualification
- Equip yourself with the key knowledge required to support your career aspirations
- Develop a broader understanding of what Digital World Class GBS means and how you can influence improvement initiatives
- Gain the most relevant, up-to-date and applicable knowledge in the GBS sector
- Earn recognition from business leaders as a subject matter expert
Use our self–assessment tool to find out if the Diploma in GBS is right for you.
- Improve business performance – companies that have a Digital World Class talent management strategy have a demonstrable track record of performance improvement
- Create a more dynamic, agile and engaged workforce to support the development of digital GBS
- Build the key foundational knowledge and skills in best practices, performance metrics, stakeholder management and control frameworks
- Create a culture of continuous improvement
- Establish clear career development paths at every level
- Attract, retain and develop talent with cutting-edge, globally consistent training programs
Studying with The Hackett Institute
Studying for the Diploma in GBS with The Hackett Institute is easy. Courses are delivered via a dynamic online platform that integrates multimedia elements and allows for a self-guided pace. The Diploma requires approximately 35 to 45 hours of study with practical thought-provoking learning activities, and end-of-course online assessments to confirm knowledge and understanding.
Upon successful completion of all 10 courses, students receive professional certification from The Hackett Institute and the use of the DGBS® designation – a globally recognized professional qualification and designation for associates working in global business services, shared services and related functions. They will also receive 30 continuing professional education (CPE) credits, in accordance with the standards of the National Registry of CPE Sponsors.
Find out more about The Hackett Institute’s Certified GBS Professionals® by downloading our program overview.