- GBS Training
- Diploma in GBS
Diploma in GBS
For global business services (GBS) process team leaders and managers or senior associates preparing for managerial roles
The Diploma in GBS includes 10 intermediate level courses focusing on operational excellence through GBS work team leader tools and techniques.
Developed by The Hackett Institute’s experts with input from world–class practitioners, the Diploma level curriculum covers:
- GBS and service delivery models
- Opportunity assessment
- Process design
- Implementation preparation
- Transition planning and management
- Business continuity planning
- Customer service and satisfaction surveys
- Talent management
The result is a broad perspective and set of managerial skills relevant to increasingly integrated GBS operations. Your managers and senior associates will feel confident in their ability to deliver the organization’s continuous improvement and transformation strategies and lead their teams to meet business objectives.
- Enhance skills, knowledge and capabilities for current roles and become equipped for next–level roles in any of the functional disciplines
- Acquire a professional, globally recognized qualification that validates your capabilities
- Develop a broader understanding and greater awareness of customer and business issues and become a more valuable team member
- Gain recognition from colleagues and management
Use our self–assessment tool to find out if the Certificate in GBS is right for you.
- Create a dynamic GBS workforce that can shift easily among finance, HR, IT and procurement process teams
- Build core knowledge and skills based on best practices
- Improve productivity and service quality
- Engage and retain key employees by providing ongoing learning at every level
- Delight customers through better understanding of their needs
Studying with The Hackett Institute
Studying the Diploma in GBS with The Hackett Institute is easy. Courses are delivered via a dynamic online platform that integrates multimedia elements and allows for a self–guided pace. The courses take around 10 weeks to complete and includes approximately 50 hours of study. Learning activities are practical and thought–provoking and end–of–course assessments confirm knowledge and understanding.
Upon successful completion of all 10 courses, students receive professional certification from The Hackett Institute and the use of the DGBS designation – a globally recognized professional qualification and designation for associates working in GBS, shared services, and outsourcing functions.
Find out more about the Certified GBS Professional program:
Download our program overview