- GBS Training
The Certified GBS Professionals Program
With the emergence of multifunction global business services (GBS) organizations, a more deliberate approach to talent management is needed. Learning and development becomes imperative to cultivating a high-performing team with a GBS mindset and the capabilities to deliver knowledge-centric services.
The Hackett Institute, the professional development arm of The Hackett Group, has developed the Certified GBS Professionals® program to provide a unique three-tiered training and certification program for the development of Digital World Class™ GBS talent.
Our program helps GBS organizations address the growing need for specialized talent; and offers:
- Globally relevant content designed to develop future-facing GBS competencies
- Online learning with immediate application to the workplace
- A rigorous, globally recognized qualification grounded in Digital World Class insights and best practices
- The ability to operationalize career development progress allowing for both upward and lateral mobility
- Companies that have a Digital World Class talent management strategy have a demonstrable improvement in overall business performance
- Create a more dynamic, agile and engaged workforce to support the development of digital GBS
- Build the key foundational knowledge and skills in best practices, performance metrics, stakeholder management and control frameworks
- Create a culture of continuous improvement
- Create clear career development paths at every level
- Attract, retain and develop talent with cutting-edge, globally consistent training programs
Find out more about The Hackett Institute’s Certified GBS Professionals program: