Talent development for entry-level/early global business services (GBS) career associates performing standardized tasks and activities.
The Certificate in GBS comprises 10 courses from which you will learn the key characteristics of top-performing GBS organizations and the competencies required to improve your contribution to the success of your GBS organization.
Developed by The Hackett Institute’s global experts on what it takes to build a Digital World Class™ GBS organization, the Certificate-level curriculum provides an introduction to the four key pillars of success:
- Strategic Alignment
- Service Delivery Model (SDM)
- Service Management Framework (SMF)
- Integrated Transformation Management Framework
The result is a broad perspective and set of skills relevant to increasingly integrated GBS operations and the future of work. Associates will feel confident that they have a full understanding of the GBS concept, and the models, governance, processes and performance measures needed to make their GBS organization a success.
- Acquire an industry leading and globally recognized professional qualification
- Equip yourself with the key knowledge required to support your career aspirations
- Develop a broader understanding of what Digital World Class GBS means and how you can influence improvement initiatives
- Gain the most relevant, up-to-date and applicable knowledge in the GBS sector
- Earn recognition from business leaders as a subject matter expert
Use our self–assessment tool to find out if the Certificate in GBS is right for you.
- Improve business performance – companies that have a Digital World Class talent management strategy have a demonstrable track record of performance improvement
- Create a more dynamic, agile and engaged workforce to support the development of digital GBS
- Build the key foundational knowledge and skills in best practices, performance metrics, stakeholder management and control frameworks
- Create a culture of continuous improvement
- Establish clear career development paths at every level
- Attract, retain and develop talent with cutting-edge, globally consistent training programs
Studying with The Hackett Institute
Studying for the Certificate in GBS with The Hackett Institute is easy. Courses are delivered via a dynamic online platform that integrates multimedia elements and allows for a self-guided pace. The Certificate requires approximately 25 to 35 hours of study, with practical thought-provoking learning activities, and end-of-course online assessments to confirm knowledge and understanding.
Upon successful completion of all 10 courses, students receive a professional certification from The Hackett Institute and use of the CGBS® designation – a globally recognized professional qualification for people working in GBS and related industries. They will also receive 18 continuing professional education (CPE) credits, in accordance with the standards of the National Registry of CPE Sponsors.
Find out more about The Hackett Institute’s Certified GBS Professionals® by downloading our program overview.