- GBS Training
- Certificate in GBS
Certificate in GBS
For global business services (GBS) and shared services employees in transactional and knowledge–based roles.
The Certificate in GBS includes eight courses focusing on foundational execution excellence through GBS controls, tools and techniques.
Developed by The Hackett Institute’s experts with input from world–class practitioners, the Certificate level curriculum covers business service center processes, as well as specific finance, human resources, information technology, and procurement topics.
The result is a broad perspective and set of skills relevant to increasingly integrated GBS operations. Associates will feel confident that they have a full understanding of the GBS concept and the models, governance, processes and performance measures needed to make their GBS organization a success.
- Enhance skills, knowledge and capabilities for current roles and become equipped for next–level roles in any of the functional disciplines
- Acquire a professional, globally recognized qualification that validates your capabilities
- Develop a broader understanding and greater awareness of customer and business issues and become a more valuable team member
- Gain recognition from colleagues and management
Use our self–assessment tool to find out if the Certificate in GBS is right for you.
- Create a dynamic GBS workforce that can shift easily among finance, HR, IT and procurement process teams
- Build core knowledge and skills based on best practices
- Improve productivity and service quality
- Engage and retain key employees by providing ongoing learning at every level
- Delight customers through better understanding of their needs
Studying with The Hackett Institute
Studying the Certificate in GBS with The Hackett Institute is easy. Courses are delivered via a textbook and learning is supplemented by a dynamic online platform that integrates multimedia elements and allows for a self–guided pace. The courses take around nine weeks to complete and includes approximately 40 hours of study. Learning activities are practical and thought–provoking and end–of–course assessments confirm knowledge and understanding.
Upon successful completion of all eight courses, students receive professional certification from The Hackett Institute and the use of the CGBS designation – a globally recognized professional qualification and designation for associates working in GBS, shared services, and outsourcing functions.
Find out more about the Certified GBS Professional program:
Download our program overview