- GBS Training
- Advanced Diploma
Advanced Diploma in Global Business Services
For global business services (GBS) leaders and senior executives responsible for GBS organizations or centers
The right training and development for employees at all levels is critical to successful GBS transformation and development of world-class GBS capabilities.
The Advanced Diploma in Global Business Services – part of a three-level training and certification program for GBS professionals created by The Hackett Group and CIMA – is a first-of-its kind opportunity for GBS leaders to:
- Refine essential strategy, design, and implementation skills, as well as capabilities for guiding transformation and continuous improvement
- Facilitate operational excellence and strategic GBS transformation goals
- Acquire a professional, globally recognized qualification
- Develop enhanced skills, knowledge and capabilities relevant to current and future roles
Develop skills to enable integrated GBS services
Created by The Hackett Group and CIMA with input from world-class practitioners, the advanced diploma program curriculum covers an array of topics such as:
- Future service delivery model vision and service strategy
- Organization, service delivery model, and process design
- Service placement
- Organizational skills and talent management
- Organization restructuring
- GBS implementation planning and execution
- Cost, productivity, and performance measurement
The result is a broad perspective and set of leadership skills relevant to increasingly integrated GBS operations.
Flexible learning, rigorous assessment
The Advanced Diploma in Global Business Services curriculum offers maximum flexibility in learning style and pace while maintaining the assessment rigor of a best-practice certification program.
Over a period of about three months, participants utilize online learning tools and textbooks to complete coursework – working at a pace that accommodates their schedules and learning needs. Following successful completion of course exams, participants receive professional certified from CIMA – the first such global professional qualification for senior management working in global business services, shared services, and outsourcing functions.
Throughout the program, participants also have access to a knowledge center with case studies, frameworks, performance metrics, webcasts, research, and other resources from The Hackett Group, CIMA, and other organizations.