Talent development for global business services (GBS) or shared services leaders and senior executives responsible for GBS organizations or centers – or those aspiring to move into such a role.
The Advanced Diploma in GBS comprises 10 courses from which you will learn and develop the knowledge and expertise to lead a GBS organization, set the strategy and mobilize a management team to drive service expansion, knowledge-centric activities and overall contribution to the enterprise.
Developed by The Hackett Institute’s global experts on what it takes to build a Digital World Class™ GBS organization, the Advanced Diploma-level curriculum provides deep and strategic insights into the four key pillars of success:
- Strategic Alignment
- Service Delivery Model (SDM)
- Service Management Framework (SMF)
- Integrated Transformation Management Framework
The result is a broad perspective and set of leadership skills relevant to increasingly integrated GBS operations and the future of work. Your GBS leaders and business partners will feel confident in their ability to refine essential strategy and design, implement change and develop the organizational capabilities for process transformation and continuous improvement.
- Acquire an industry-leading and globally recognized professional qualification
- Equip yourself with the key knowledge required to support your career aspirations
- Develop a broader understanding of what Digital World Class GBS means and how you can influence improvement initiatives
- Gain the most relevant, up-to-date and applicable knowledge in the GBS sector
- Earn recognition from business leaders as a subject matter expert
Use our self–assessment tool to find out if the Certificate in GBS is right for you.
- Improve business performance – companies that have a Digital World Class talent management strategy have a demonstrable track record of performance improvement
- Create a more dynamic, agile and engaged workforce to support the development of digital GBS
- Build the key foundational knowledge and skills in best practices, performance metrics, stakeholder management and control frameworks
- Create a culture of continuous improvement
- Establish clear career development paths at every level
- Attract, retain and develop talent with cutting-edge, globally consistent training programs
Studying with The Hackett Institute
Studying the Advanced Diploma in GBS with The Hackett Institute is easy. Courses are delivered via a dynamic online platform that integrates multimedia elements and allows for a self-guided pace. The Advanced Diploma requires 50 to 60 hours of study with practical thought-provoking learning activities, and end-of-course online assessments to confirm knowledge and understanding.
Upon successful completion of all 10 courses, students receive professional certification from The Hackett Institute and the use of the ADGBS® designation – a globally recognized professional qualification and designation for associates working in global business services and related industries. They will also receive 37 continuing professional education (CPE) credits, in accordance with the standards of the National Registry of CPE Sponsors.
Find out more about The Hackett Institute’s Certified GBS Professionals® by downloading our program overview.