- GBS Training
- Advanced Diploma in GBS
Advanced Diploma in GBS
For global business services (GBS) leaders and senior executives responsible for GBS organizations or centers
The Advanced Diploma in GBS includes 10 in–depth courses focusing on strategic excellence through GBS center and organization–wide tools and techniques.
Developed by The Hackett Institute’s experts with input from world–class practitioners, the Advanced Diploma level curriculum covers:
- Future service delivery model vision and service strategy
- Organization, service delivery model, and process design
- Service placement
- Organizational skills and talent management
- Organization ring
- GBS implementation planning and execution
- Cost, productivity, and performance measurement
The result is a broad perspective and set of leadership skills relevant to increasingly integrated GBS operations. Your GBS leaders and business partners will feel confident in their ability to refine essential strategy and design, implement and develop the organizational capabilities for transformation and continuous improvement.
- Enhance skills, knowledge and capabilities for current roles and become equipped for next–level roles in any of the functional disciplines
- Acquire a professional, globally recognized qualification that validates your capabilities
- Develop a broader understanding and greater awareness of customer and business issues and become a more valuable team member
- Gain recognition from colleagues and management
Use our self–assessment tool to find out if the Advanced Diploma in GBS is right for you.
- Create a dynamic GBS workforce that can shift easily among finance, HR, IT and procurement process teams
- Build core knowledge and skills based on best practices
- Improve productivity and service quality
- Engage and retain key employees by providing ongoing learning at every level
- Delight customers through better understanding of their needs
Studying with The Hackett Institute
Studying the Advanced Diploma in GBS with The Hackett Institute is easy. Courses are delivered via a dynamic online platform that integrates multimedia elements and allows for a self–guided pace. The Advanced Diploma includes approximately 60 hours of study with practical thought–provoking learning activities and end–of–course online assessments to confirm knowledge and understanding.
Upon successful completion of all 10 courses, students receive professional certification from The Hackett Institute and the use of the ADGBS designation – a globally recognized professional qualification and designation for associates working in GBS, shared services, and outsourcing functions.
Find out more about the Certified GBS Professional program:
Download our program overview