The Next-Generation Global Business Services Talent Profile
Dramatic changes in the nature of work as a result of rapid maturing and adoption of “smart automation” technologies are imminent. The global business services (GBS) talent profile is significantly changing, and this transition will require unprecedented levels of re-skilling and upskilling of 54% of employees by 2022. Executives must be prepared to manage the significant implications for talent or they risk losing some of the potential value of increasingly digital operations – up to $82M for world-class organizations.
Download The Hackett Group’s “The next generation talent profile” paper and you will learn:
- Impact of digital transformation on GBS roles and skills profiles in the near future
- Current GBS digital skills gap and projected 2-year increases in demand of these skills
- The new GBS digital talent profile
- Core elements of an integrated GBS digital talent management strategy
- Key implications for your GBS organization