2023 Technology Priorities in an Unpredictable Business Environment
Participate in The Hackett Group’s 2023 Technology Key Issues Study, share your own perspectives and receive insights including:
- The technology function’s 2023 priorities, plans and challenges.
- The expected impact of global disruptions and how organizations are mitigating these risks.
- How prepared your technology organization is to meet these unique challenges.
- How transformational investments are trending.
- Cross-functional technology governance approaches, and adoption plans for AI, ERP, cloud and others.
The study has been significantly shortened this year: estimated time to complete is 20 minutes.
Value for Your Time
Those participants who complete the study will receive an anonymized research report with composite results and an invitation to a webcast that will delve into important insights gleaned from the findings.
Your personal information will remain confidential, and your responses will remain anonymous. For more information about this study, please contact Chantel Shaw.
The Hackett Group's 2023 Key Issues Study is open until November 4, 2022, at no cost to participants.
Form submissions have been closed.