Global Business Services: Roadmap for Successful Customer Centric Service Design
Drive revenue through loyalty and satisfaction
80% of top performing global business services (GBS) organizations are effective at providing customer intimacy compared to only 31% of the peer group. To prevail in the next normal, GBS must design service through the customer lens: the platforms, the processes, the people.
Hear from Penny Weller, Ph.D., ADGBS®, senior director of GBS Advisory and course author of the Certificate in GBS, as she guides you through the journey of designing service through the eyes of your customers.
Play our on-demand webcast Customer Experience: Designing Service Through the Eyes of Your Customers and gain insights on:
- Understanding the total customer experience – the people, the processes and the platforms
- Identifying customer touchpoints and optimize customer engagement
- Three keys to customer intimacy: Measure, manage and action customer feedback
- The seven steps to design customer centric services
- How to embed these skills within your organization
Start the journey now.
Please note this webcast is not eligible for CPE credit as it is a recording.