A Blueprint for Getting Started With Robotic Process Automation
A complimentary blueprint for getting started with Robotic Process Automation
Robotic process automation (RPA) is at the top of the business services agenda, driven by unprecedented savings potential and other benefits. By positioning RPA to support broad transformation of end-to-end transactional processes, business services organizations can drive significant long-term value, possibly even achieving efficiency improvements of up to 50% to 75% of baseline costs.
Download our point-of-view article and learn:
- The importance of a transformation mindset in moving toward RPA
- How to define automation objectives
- Identifying areas of high potential for RPA
- How to collaborate with IT for successful RPA initiatives
- Preparing your organization to welcome digital labor
- Conducting a pilot or proof of concept
Form submissions have been closed.