Accelerating Insights Through an Automated Close
Accelerating the time to close the financial and management books is necessary in today’s business environment. Shorten the close cycle by implementing what The Hackett Group refers to as an “integrated close.” Learn the core principles and purpose of an integrated close and how you can save 20% more time in closing your books.
Closing the financial and management books has long been a tiresome, lengthy process that has not changed significantly over time. Today, companies are prioritizing shortening the cycle for closing the books, understanding that access to information is key to making decisions related to strategy execution.
Download the Hackett Group’s thought leadership paper and you will learn:
- The principles and purpose behind the integrated close
- The key process steps that must be implemented for success
- Three core competencies required for the integrated close to function
- Five key process components of integrated close that drive time-saving opportunities
- The organization structure that best enables the integrated close