How will you fill the digital skills gap?
The Next-Generation IT Talent Profile
Dramatic changes in the nature of work as a result of rapid maturing and adoption of “smart automation” technologies are imminent. The IT talent profile is significantly changing, and this transition will require unprecedented levels of re-skilling and upskilling of 54% of employees by 2022. Executives must be prepared to manage the significant implications for talent or they risk losing some of the potential value of increasingly digital operations – up to $82M for world-class organizations.
Download The Hackett Group’s “The next generation talent profile” paper and you will learn:
- Impact of digital transformation on IT roles and skills profiles in the near future
- Current IT digital skills gap and projected 2-year increases in demand of these skills
- The new IT digital talent profile
- Core elements of an integrated IT digital talent management strategy
- Key implications for your IT organization