The CHRO Agenda: Continue to Close Gaps in Critical Capabilities Through Transformation
Find out critical initiatives for dramatically improving HR’s value in 2016
The Hackett Group’s annual key issues study, representing a diverse set of businesses and executive viewpoints, identified major issues shaping the HR executive agenda in 2016.
Download our complimentary research paper and you will learn:
- Business issues that shape the 2016 HR agenda
- Top 10 improvement priorities for HR organizations in 2016
- Critical gaps in the HR capabilities required to meet 2016 objectives
- FTE and budget outlook for HR organizations in 2016
- Key HR areas that will undergo significant transformation in 2016, including talent management and HR technology
- Strategic implications for your organization
Learn what’s in store for 2016, how you can deliver greater enterprise performance management and leadership capabilities while curtailing costs.